Programme and registration now online!
Dear Sir, dear Madame,
The 18th International Conference for Renewable Mobility "Fuels of the Future" will take place again from 18th to 22th January 2021. Due to Covid-19 the first time as a digital conference.
Fuels of the future 2021 welcomes national and international participants including representatives from the raw material collecting and processing industry, the biofuel, mineral oil and automotive industry, the chemical industry, the transport and logistics sector, certification systems as well as from politics, science and research.
The aim of the International Conference is to provide participants with an up-to-date status report on the many different legislative initiatives and to discuss corresponding recommendations for action, to present current market developments and project examples of renewable mobility and to provide a broad platform for the exchange of experience.
Further information can be found in the digital conference programme.
Due to the current developments within COVID-19, the organisers have decided to convert the 18th round of the International Conference into a digital event format. The motto of the congress is: "Fuels of the Future" digital & internationally networked!
The conference "Fuels of the Future 2021" will take place as a 5-day event series from 18th to 22th January 2021. Each day of the event consists of three sessions. Further information will be available under programme. The digital conference will be held bilingually (German-English).
- Flexible and location-independent participation via PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Comprehensive and varied programme with a total of 15 sessions. For the first time in 2021, these will not take place in parallel but in succession. This means that you can attend all sessions as opposed to a face-to-face event.
- 60 exciting lectures with selected speakers and moderators
- Simultaneous translation of all lectures German-English or English-German
- Meet our gold sponsors during digital and interactive coffee breaks
- Chat function: Possibility to ask questions and exchange ideas bilaterally with moderators, speakers and participants