Speakers of the International Congress
Overview of confirmed speakers
Jonathan leads Neste’s Renewable Aviation business for the Europe, MEA and Aspac regions. Jonathan is responsible for all activities relating to the sale and supply of Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) and related services, investments and business development. The role also covers engagement with government authorities and policy makers on regulatory matters, to help accelerate the use of SAF and support the aviation industry on its path to reduce emissions.
Prior to joining Neste, Jonathan has extensive experience in the energy industry with bp, in senior leadership positions in the Downstream marketing businesses, responsible for commercial, business development, M&A, strategy, marketing and operations activities. The last 10 years Jonathan has focused on the aviation fuel business. Jonathan graduated in Economics from London University, and completed an Executive MBA programme at Harvard Business School.
ESSO Deutschland GmbH
- 08.2021 - today: Manager Renewable Energies BNL & Germany, Hamburg
- 01.2018 - 12.2017: Advisor Biofuels Europe, Brussels
- 08.2010 - 04.2016: Advisor Manufacturing Networks Europe and Asia, Brussels
- 05.2005 - 07.2010: Advisor Business Analysis Europe, Brussels
- 03.2002 - 04.2005: Team Leader Business Analysis, Ingolstadt
- 09.2000 - 02.2002: Trader Distillate, Hamburg
- 12.1998 - 08.2000: HR and Public Affairs Officer, Hamburhg and Ingolstadt