Registration for the 18th International Congress "Fuels of the Future 2021 - online" from January 18th to 22nd
- Flexible and location-independent participation via PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Comprehensive and varied program with a total of 15 sessions. For the first time in 2021, these will not take place in parallel, but in succession. This means that you can be present at all sessions.
- 60 exciting lectures with selected speakers and moderators
- Simultaneous translation of all lectures German-English or English-German
- Exchange with our gold sponsors during digital and interactive coffee breaks
Chat function: Possibility to ask questions and exchange information bilaterally with moderators, speakers and participants
After registration you will receive a confirmation of registration by e-mail. After receiving the confirmation of registration you are registered for the congress. The invoice will be sent to you in early January 2021. The statutory value added tax at the time of performance of the service applies. As of January 2021, this is 19% according to the current status. Please transfer the participation fee upon receipt of the invoice, quoting the invoice number. You will receive the access data for the digital sessions after receipt of payment at least 5 days before the event.