Ladies and Gentleman,
The International Congress for Renewable Mobility "Fuels of the Future" will start its 17th round on 20 and 21 January 2020. The congress is the leading event and central discussion forum for the German, European and international development of renewable mobility.
On two congress days, the event will offer the expected 600 industry representatives an overview of the diverse legislative initiatives, current market developments and project examples as well as a broad forum for the exchange of experience and personal discussions.
The following speakers have already confirmed their participation:
• Prof. Dr. Henning Kagermann, Chairman National Platform "The Future of Mobility"
• Prof. Dr. Jürgen Krahl, President of the Technical University Ostwestfalen-Lippe
• Dr. Franziska Müller-Langer, German Biomass Research Centre
• Tobias Block, Association of the Automotive Industry e.V.
• Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Willner, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
• Moderation : Sonja van Renssen, Freelance Journalist
Join us in Berlin and inform yourself about the current topics of the national and international biofuel market and other developments in the field of renewable mobility and discuss them with entrepreneurs, politicians and scientists of the industry.
Take the opportunity to participate in the "Fuels of the Future 2020" congress with a Call for Papers and a variable range of exhibitions and participations.
Further information can be found at: www.fuels-of-the-futere.com
The event is sponsored by the Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank.