Registration for the 19th International Congress "Fuels of the Future 2022 - online" from January 24th to 28th
Participation in the digital event format - your advantage
- Flexible and location-independent participation via PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Comprehensive and varied program with a total of 15 sessions. In 2022, these will not take place in parallel, but in succession. This means that you can be present at all sessions.
- 60 exciting lectures with selected speakers and moderators
- Simultaneous translation of all lectures German-English or English-German
- Exchange with our gold sponsors during digital and interactive coffee breaks
Chat function: Possibility to ask questions and exchange information bilaterally with moderators, speakers and participants
After registration you will receive a confirmation of registration by e-mail. After receiving the confirmation of registration you are registered for the congress. The invoice will be sent to you in early January 2022. The statutory value added tax at the time of performance of the service applies. Please make sure that the stored data is entered correctly for the billing information. If your billing data differs from the registration data, please be sure to additionally enter the different billing address below. In case of subsequent correction of the invoice data we have to charge a processing fee of 25,- € plus 19 % VAT. Please transfer the participation fee upon receipt of the invoice, quoting the invoice number. You will receive the access data for the digital sessions after receipt of payment at least 5 days before the event.
For registration up to November 30, 2021, Non-members will receive an early bird discount. The related price below already includes the discount.